v4 a23 station reconfigure fails on station url

21 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Vince Skahan

ungelesen,
13.03.2023, 18:56:4613.03.23
an weewx-development
Trying to script reconfiguring a station to enable registering and setting the corequisite station url throws an error.  Note the option to weectl is 'station-url' but the command seems to be looking for a 'station_url' (underscore) so there seems to be some mismatch under the hood....

weewx@da449db5c581:/$ weectl station reconfigure --driver=weewx.drivers.simulator --location=pi4jr --altitude=365,foot --units=us --latitude=47.31 --longitude=-121.36 --register=y --station-url=http://my.test.site --location=TESTING123 --units=us --html-root=/home/weewx/weewx-data/public_html
The configuration file /home/weewx/weewx-data/weewx.conf will be used.
Processing configuration file /home/weewx/weewx-data/weewx.conf.
Registering the station requires option 'station_url'.
weewx@da449db5c581:/$ echo $?
1
weewx@da449db5c581:/$

What's interesting is when I run it interactively and let it prompt me, it seems to work.  Other times it 'seems' to work but it does not alter the actual file.  Very inconsistent and confusing.

Tom Keffer

ungelesen,
13.03.2023, 19:40:0613.03.23
an Vince Skahan, weewx-development
Fixed.

The problem was that station_url was not being passed down the call stack to where it can be used.

Thanks for finding this, Vince!

Vince Skahan

ungelesen,
13.03.2023, 20:06:5413.03.23
an weewx-development
Hand-dropped the two changed files into place and it looks good now.  Thanks.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten