loop_on_init bug

Vince Skahan

Apr 9, 2024, 7:27:14 PMApr 9
to weewx-development
Tom - please see (this) thread over on the -user group.  I'm pretty sure I found a bug where weewxd.py doesn't set loop_on_init to honor the .conf value.

I provided a small patch in the linked thread that works here on 5.0.2 but did not check the cli switch way of setting that on. Works here via the .conf file setting now.

I run multi ala weewx@.service if that matters any.

Also, the patch does a log.info always to add to the what's always logged items for weewx startup.

John Kline