FW: Australians have woken to the shortest day of the year

1 view

Edgar J Winter

Jun 21, 2024, 1:05:58 AM (11 days ago) Jun 21
to Weekly Stars Google Group

Hello subscribers we are now on the winter Solstice here in OZ! The Sun
sign is now zero degrees Cancer and Mercury and Venus are together with it
in the sign of Cancer.
What does this mean for you? Well Cancer is good for staying at home and
having warm apple Pies. A time to say to your family and close friends,
that you hope that all is well with them. If they need any help refer them
to all the hotlines available ! 😊 ( Just me kidding.) Yes, just wish that
I could hug mine rather than an email or phone call.

These Cancer planets are square and in stress therefore to the Planet
Neptune which is the messenger of illusion and disillusion in religious Cult
and Govt worship!
This in general means we have some weeks ahead of us, for the illusion
that this world is still safe and peaceful. It’s like repeating the time of
Lord Chamberlain arriving back from Germany with a peace deal from Hitler on
a piece of paper! It’s the Cancer home verses the Aries slave driver of some
crazed power mad , idiotic, demented leader in some Govt authority. Do we
have any in this Australia? You bettcha, we have as we learnt recently that
our tax funds of maybe over $10 Million, we sent again to Gaza for the
benefit of the Palestinians’ but it was also revealed that our monies may
have been again, tipped over into the hands of the Terrorists Hamas
instead.

Whereas our Humanitarian local OZ agencies begged our Govt for 2 million
dollars relief to feed our own country men and women who are struggling to
survive and many homeless. They were refused help! No Mums apple pie for
them freezing in our Winter Solstice on concrete streets under the bridges.
The next step of our Govt, both Federal and State, would seem to arrive at
the gates of a communistic ‘Stalin’ hell and purge all citizens of their
rights to live properly and be well fed. Some former OZ Govt leaders, male
and female, seem now to relive the lives of Goebbels, Engel, Mandl and Grese
and get top honours and medal awards for their abilities in brutal lockdowns
and police controls.
SS-Oberaufseherin Maria Mandl and SS Aufseherinnen Irma Grese both served
as female SS supervisors in the Auschwitz concentration camp during World
War II!
Major Gerhard Engel was Hitler's Army Adjutant from March 1938 to March
1943. Often, I see the similarities in the serving ministerial roles of our
Labour Govt.

The Stars are at present reflecting back to the years 1930-1945 under the
return of the planet Uranus.

So the good news is that ALDI has been shown to be at least 25% cheaper
than Coles or Woollies’ so now you have your chance to get Apple Pies at the
best rate! 😊
Best wishes,
Edgar
PS
Below may be of further interest:-
………………………

Australians have woken to the shortest day of the year. Here’s what the
winter solstice means for you.
<https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/journalists/duncan-evans> Duncan Evans
<https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/journalists/duncan-evans> Reporter
<https://twitter.com/Duncanevans01>
@Duncanevans01
2 min read
June 21, 2024 - 6:30AM
NewsWire

Australians are about to experience the shortest day of the year. Picture:
NewsWire / Max Mason-Hubers
Australians have woken up to the shortest day of the year, with less than
10 hours of sunlight expected today amid freezing temperatures throughout
the week.
The solstice is celebrated around the world with festivals and events, in
the northern and southern hemisphere.
It marks the shortest day of the winter, or the day with the least amount
of sunlight.
For Australia, the solstice is June 21.
Here is what it means.
What is the winter solstice?
The solstice is the time of year when the axis of the Earth reaches its
maximum tilt away from the sun.
“This means that sunlight hours are at a maximum in the northern hemisphere
and a minimum in the southern hemisphere,” Bureau of Meteorology senior
meteorologist Angus Hines told NewsWire.

The winter solstice in Australia takes place in June. Picture: BOM
“The lack of sunlight around the winter solstice is the primary reason that
winter is much colder than summer.
“The difference between summer sunlight and winter sunlight is more
exaggerated the further away from the equator you get.
“This means that southern Australia – places like Tasmania and Victoria –
experience a much more pronounced shift to cooler winter weather than
northern Australia, where temperatures are fairly consistent year-round.
“Perhaps surprisingly, the solstice is not the coldest time of year. The
minimum temperatures (on average) typically occur 4-6 weeks after the winter
solstice, often in late July.
“This is because the oceans around Australia have a high heat capacity,
meaning it takes them a long time to gain or lose heat.
“The ocean still loses heat for several weeks after the solstice and the
colder oceans around Australia have a bigger influence on temperature than
the marginally increased sunlight that arrives in the weeks following the
solstice.”

Hobart's Dark Mofo festival celebrates the solstice with an annual skinny
dip. Picture: Supplied
There are reports of huge shrinkage problems! 😊
When is it?
June 21
6.50am AEST
6.20am ACST
4.50am AWST
How long are the ‘shortest’ days?
“The difference between the longest day and the shortest day is larger the
further south you get,” Mr Hines said.
“In Hobart, for example, the shortest day will be about nine hours long,
while the longest day will be over 15 hours, while in Darwin the days vary
between about 11.5 and 12.5 hours of sunlight throughout the year.”

An Davis Station team in Antarctica prepares for the Winter Solstice dip.
The solstice is a major celebration for Aussies stationed in Antarctica.
Picture: Tiarnan Colgan / AAD
Here’s how much sunlight we’ll get on the solstice day:
Perth – 10 hours, 3 minutes and 22 seconds
Adelaide – 9 hours, 48 minutes and 18 seconds
Hobart – 9 hours and 50 seconds
Melbourne – 9 hours, 32 minutes and 27 seconds
Sydney – 9 hours, 53 minutes and 49 seconds
Brisbane – 10 hours, 24 minutes and 12 seconds
Darwin – 11 hours, 23 minutes and 31 seconds

The Wizard of Woombye. Press on my website and go to My Stars to see your
current Stars fortunes!

www.astroclairvoyant.com <http://www.astroclairvoyant.com>
Hoping you are enjoying your kaleidoscope of Stars and general information
this week…from: - “E. D. G. A. R”....
EDGAR, the Electronic Data-Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval system,
performs automated collection, validation, indexing, acceptance,
and forwarding of submissions by all good souls and spirits, including
astrologers physically incarnated currently on planet earth that are
required by “universal law to relocate earth souls to a higher calling.”

winmail.dat