Your weekly update with the current star formations!

Edgar J Winter

Apr 28, 2024, 3:08:35 AMApr 28
to Weekly Stars Google Group

Hello to all my subscribers and those just onto my website.
We have arrived in May 2024 at a supreme crisis point. You personally may
feel very strange over the next few months as Mercury, Venus and Jupiter
reach a very critical change of sign! However, 2 other Planets such as
Neptune and Pluto will also have a once in a lifetime powerful impact. So,
from now to October 2024 the worlds most evil influences for world control
and domination will attempt its final grasp for total domination! The result
depends on the revival of democracy in the Western World and the free will
of 'Humans' to have a major revolution back to freedom, equality and
fraternity!
The degree from 29° to 29°59'59'' is called Anaretic Degree, and some
astrologers define this degree as the "Fate Degree"; as these last degrees
are considered problematic, anaretic degree can be defined as a "peak", it
is the final point that a "degree" can reach before moving to another sign.
Here, before moving to a new field of experience (a new sign), all the
possible experiences will be lived through and because of that there might
be crisis, as to leave anything to be learned or experienced from the
previous sign behind and start anew. It wouldn't be wrong to define 29° as
the "test degree" or "the degree of mastery", "the gift".
We are arriving now through May, at 'fated' events under rare, 'Anaretic'
degrees!
Anaretic degree and Nodes have similarities, both of them are related with
fate, there will be situations to be examined, solved and win through. If
the person does not learn what he has to learn, he will definitely
experience some sort of crisis; but if he has, he will continue from this
"peak" and accomplish a fateful mission. Therefore, just like the
difficulties and patterns start to resolve easier in our lives, when we
fully understand and continue our path through our North Nodes; the planets,
cusps, and even asteroids in 29° are the indicators of where the "change"
and the "transformation" will occur in our lives.
The second half of May contains the full crisis as Mars triggers the fated
destiny of this planet. Mars will be midway thru the sign of Aries in the
second decant which gives Mars a Leo added drama for war! Everything changes
in Politics, Countries and major currencies! Hopefully the real truth of
world corruption and lies is revealed by Neptune in its critical degree
change to new beginnings and for the advancement by Pluto of new power
sources through safe nuclear power hubs!
The 29th degree on a house cusp of a natal chart may bring crisis,
transformation, and lessons to be learned. It might bring a mission to be
completed, which has to be mastered by the chart owner in order to serve
humanity. The chart owner will experience a "peak" and also ups and downs by
living through these experiences he is going to master these issues in his
life.
Neptune in Pisces at 29°: Creativity, idealism, inventions through
inspiration, prisons, mental hospitals, delusions, dreams, spirituality,
mediums, psychic gifts, alcohol and similar substances, addictions, drugs,
mysticism, poisoning, music, psychological effects from the past,
psychological or psychiatric illnesses, hidden things, revealing hidden
things, mental awareness, mental disorders, spiritual awareness and
universal consciousness.
Pluto in Capricorn at 29°: Death, rising from the ashes, regeneration,
crisis, leader or authority position, beginnings and endings, spiritual
birth and death, obsessions related to power and control, obsessive
compulsive behaviour, excessive use of force, transformations, digging
deeply to find the truth, sexuality, crisis situations, and also esoteric
issues can play an important role in a person's life.
29° Capricorn: The peak in money. Family businesses, establishing a
business, helping someone else to establish a business, all kinds of work
related to money and tangible things, father, authority, social status,
order or system, construction, apathy, skills gained by working, money
earned by working, material and concrete matters, pessimism, negative
thinking causing fear and anxiety, stinginess, saving money, relationships
based on self-interest, depression, focusing on the dark side or dark occult
tendencies, chemistry, scientific and mathematical issues, taking too much
responsibility, choices based on fear not on love, government or government
affairs, giving too much value to money and power. Creating a respectable
social reputation and status before moving into a fixed sign, Aquarius.
So, for all of us reading this amazing time of a major planetary crisis just
do whatever you need to do to keep afloat! It will be hard not to feel
disappointed in our awful Govt policies. It is very difficult to imagine how
the universe has a plan at this time to adjust everything. It does, but it
is also behind a veil that few can see. I have trusted the Universe and
asked for relief in my difficult times and I did get answers and results. So
may I suggest that if you feel hopeless under the current rulers then have
your own personal time in your own space to ask for universal assistance.
Edgar
The Wizard of Woombye.

www.astroclairvoyant.com <http://www.astroclairvoyant.com>
Hoping you are enjoying your kaleidoscope of Stars and general information
this week...from: - "E. D. G. A. R"....
EDGAR, the Electronic Data-Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval system,
performs automated collection, validation, indexing, acceptance,
and forwarding of submissions by all good souls and spirits, including
astrologers physically incarnated currently on planet earth that are
required by "universal law to relocate earth souls to a higher calling."

winmail.dat