Weekly News Update.

Edgar J Winter

Apr 23, 2024, 2:28:18 AMApr 23
to Weekly Stars Google Group
Hello subscriber,
There is now a Full Moon coming on April 24th yes tomorrow, with the
Moon in Scorpio at 4 Degrees! With Mercury turning direct this Friday just
review all your hopes , wishes and desires. It is not a new moon wish time
it is the time of seeing your last wishes sprouting and it is the time of
asking the sweet universe to bring aquarian water to nurture your thoughts
and wishes!
From that last new Moon on April 9th the power of that Total Eclipse and its
conjunction with Chiron amplifies a healing theme present all this month. We
are now in a critical period of this next 4-5 months of historical wounds,
personal and cultural. Almost like massive tribal warfare! With Mars,
Saturn and Neptune all in Pisces and in a hard stress angle to a large black
hole in space called the 'Galactic Centre,' we are all being sucked in to
the largest scam and monetary sting ever seen! The Net Zero climate
policies, border securities, excessive immigration and inflation all are
heading us into a great depression!
This 21st April we have the Conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus in its 14-year
cycle. Look back in your life to see what happened? To me and my family
that last time was a most favourable advancement. I hope it was good for you
too! So here is a bit of a summary of how this universe is stacking up the
cards for all of us in the future.
First the Planet Pluto for the last 15 years or so has brought out the worst
evil power-mad controlling people on this planet, with no heart or love for
humanity just wanting total power for themselves. However, Pluto has changed
places from the last 14-15 years of mad "George Orwell 1984" dictatorship to
the ordinary humanitarian people. It now has a run for the next 20 years to
see a new world! Expansive Jupiter and Explosive Uranus is now to bring in
a multidimensional portal into the future as we all go into the magnetic
field of the Galactic Centre of our Universe. This portends conceptual
leaps, technological breakthroughs and potential resolutions to previously
irresolvable problems. Uranus is associated with technology and in the sign
of Taurus now it means unexpected digital control of monies so cash
transactions may move only to digits on your computer! Jupiter with Uranus
now unveils the earth 'devastation' aspect of Taurus to fauna and flora,
being affected by wind turbines and excessive acres of Solar panels.
Hopefully the crazy climate change farce may be revealed as a 'scam' under
these transits. Those 2 Planets are sure to advance the interest in nuclear
power plants.
This last week has seen the Sun in a hard stress angle to Pluto hence the
incredible murders of those poor innocent people at the Westfield Shopping
Centre in Sydney. With Venus in Aries the accent was on Knife assaults on
the female in particular. Also, with Mars, Saturn and Neptune being in
Pisces by the knife again, with Mars, which rules knives and guns, but this
was to the Priest as Pisces is under the religious sign of Neptune. It is
still extremely dangerous for the Jewish population until Aries leaves and
sorry to say that will not be until 19th June when Mars leaves war energies
and starts rebuilding.
There is now a Full Moon coming on April 24th with the Moon in Scorpio at 4
Degrees and yes the Sun is opposite at 4 degrees Taurus. This in fact will
trigger emotional issues around the world on the values (Taurus) of monetary
security (Scorpio) and this activates the Fixed Star 'Princeps'! So be
aware that your "Gut Feelings" may be spot on but your brain may wrestle you
back to bad decisions again. Believe your instincts as it may be your
spirit guide tapping on your shoulder.
Under "Princeps' energy fields you may have the ability to start from small
beginnings and gain high preferment in business, legal and matters dealing
with the public. It can help you overcome any obstacle. Some of you
definetly will have premonitions, not necessarily psychic, but super sensory
ability.
Then on Anzac Day Mercury begins its direct forward movement again so be
ready over the next 2 weeks to put certified good plans into action. It
takes a week or so to get this locomotive up with enough steam to begin a
new personal journey forward.
On April 28th Mars joins with Neptune in almost the last degree of Pisces.
This is close enough to the Fixed Star Scheat and this is Known as "a
Mortal wound" ! OMG what the heck will that turn out to be?
Well Venus enters Taurus and is in bad stress to Pluto. So, one mortal wound
will be the Stock Market plunging...lets see if that happens! So, the end of
April is like an eye of a needle that we all must pass through...good luck
with that. With your integrity and commitment in hand your focus is on your
desire to transform yourself without fear and just place yourself in a safe
place.
Be Blessed.

The Wizard of Woombye.

www.astroclairvoyant.com <http://www.astroclairvoyant.com>
Hoping you are enjoying your kaleidoscope of Stars and general information
this week...from: - "E. D. G. A. R"....
EDGAR, the Electronic Data-Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval system,
performs automated collection, validation, indexing, acceptance,
and forwarding of submissions by all good souls and spirits, including
astrologers physically incarnated currently on planet earth that are
required by "universal law to relocate earth souls to a higher calling."

winmail.dat