For your interest and what I am experiencing now.

Edgar J Winter

Apr 26, 2024, 12:44:22 AMApr 26
to Weekly Stars Google Group
OK subscribers, So I have my Sun Sign at 29 Degrees Pisces, also I have the
one-time life’s transit of Neptune, only once in 164 years, now at nearly
29 degrees Pisces. Gulp!
Now this is just me as an example but it applies to you and the whole mad
world at present. There is a plan of the universe at foot but hoping it’s a
darn good outcome.
I have Neptune conjunct my Sun sign, 29 degrees Pisces, for 12 months!
It’s a gift from the universe to see the endings and new beginnings. Not
only of my clients and their life’s pursuits but the worlds endings and new
beginnings!
* 29° Sun in Pisces: ‘Completing a form of self-expression or
self-definition, the ending of the matters related to your father, men or
authority’!!
* When I read this definition, I then knew why I burst into tears this
last week at Anzac Day, as I thought about 1941 and the death of my father
and the disruption of the world’s families due to war.

What is the definition of 29° Pisces: ?
Degree of Universal Consciousness. Healers, psychics, spiritual abilities,
self-sacrifice, unconditional love, artistic and scientific discoveries and
works through inspiration, clairvoyance, unity, dissolving,
persecutor-victim-saviour relationships, high empathy, letting go, trusting
life maybe a bit too much, hospital, prison, isolation, mental health
problems, schizophrenia, God complex, drugs and alcohol, addictions,
isolating while wanting to dissolve, abandoning everything, not being able
to fulfill the requirements of a daily life, dreams, dream interpretations,
exile, difficulty in establishing the balance between the physical and the
spiritual world, not being able to distinguish between the abstract and the
tangible. Fixed Star Scheat is at 29° Pisces, it says something about a
“mortal wound”… like stabbings with knifes, more deadly to females than
males, it’s of the nature of Mars and Mercury. At the last degree of
zodiac — all the degrees have now been experienced. The degree is of uniting
with the collective consciousness.
Is there a collective unconsciousness out there? Think it must be in
pieces (Pisces and drowning) now , so find a piece and return it to its
owner! Grin.
Whist I am here, personally drowning at this 29 critical Degree please look
at what we have all been through with Pluto transiting at 29 degrees
Capricorn! This started early last year 2023 rising to the final critical
mass Jan 2024 and will return to the final outcome Sept /October 2024! Do
we survive WW3? To be or not to be that is the question!
The transit of Pluto 29° Capricorn September 2024 = Death, rising from the
ashes, regeneration, crisis, leader or authority position, beginnings and
endings, spiritual birth and death, obsessions related to power and control,
obsessive compulsive behaviour, excessive use of force, transformations,
digging deeply to find the truth, sexuality, crisis situations, and also
esoteric issues can play an important role in a person’s life.
So that above is what is happing now and also below, happening now, May
2024 -August 2024, because of the transit of Neptune….I do believe that all
of us are feeling this energy now!
This is what you will see this world go through over the next 4 months,
with Neptune at 29 degrees Pisces, ….A good time to disappear into the
fields of Bali…. 😊
Neptune 29° Pisces = Creativity, idealism, inventions through inspiration,
prisons, mental hospitals, delusions, dreams, spirituality, mediums, psychic
gifts, alcohol and similar substances, addictions, drugs, mysticism,
poisoning (of water supplies), music, psychological effects from the past,
psychological or psychiatric illnesses, hidden things, revealing hidden
things, mental awareness, mental disorders, spiritual awareness and
universal consciousness. The unification of Italy in 1848 started when
Neptune was at 29° Pisces and the esoteric writer and thinker Rudolf
Steiner’s Uranus is at 29° Pisces. Charles Pasteur and Florence
Nightingale’s Pluto’s are at 29° Pisces.
Now for your general interest and if I still continue with my astrology
readings, if my poor body recovers from this transit, I will always be on
the lookout for this degree in your chart!
Edgar
PS
On the way back to my couch for another Rip Van Wrinkle. 😊

The Wizard of Woombye.

www.astroclairvoyant.com <http://www.astroclairvoyant.com>
Hoping you are enjoying your kaleidoscope of Stars and general information
this week…from: - “E. D. G. A. R”....
EDGAR, the Electronic Data-Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval system,
performs automated collection, validation, indexing, acceptance,
and forwarding of submissions by all good souls and spirits, including
astrologers physically incarnated currently on planet earth that are
required by “universal law to relocate earth souls to a higher calling.”

winmail.dat