API, WM rates, and HNY!

Calflora Database

Jan 3, 2023, 2:48:57 PM1/3/23
to Weed Manager
Happy New Year, Weed Manager (WM) Community!

Our next WM meeting will be Monday January 23 at 10am on zoom here:.

The second half of this meeting will be devoted to discussing the API on the WM wish list: https://www.calflora.org/newsletter/WMpotentialenhancements.pdf

Several agencies / organizations might be interested in sharing the cost to build a read-only API (Application programming interface) with the same functionality as Group Observations. An API call would be generated by the Group Observations application, similar to how the Observation Download application currently works.We'll discuss more about how WM users might benefit from this API and if / how to share the cost.

Here are the 2023 WM rates:

Also, Weed Manager Custom reports may be generated weekdays from 4am to 6pm; if you need to access them outside those hours just let us know.

Keep us posted with your Weed Manager questions!

Sincerely,
The Calflora Team
spprt at calflora dot org