tracking chage in rare plant populations

Calflora Database

Aug 27, 2021, 2:49:48 PM8/27/21
to Weed Manager
Dear Weed Manager (WM) Community,
New custom reports are accessible via Weed Manager! In addition to tracking changes in invasive plant populations, you can also use the system to track changes in rare plant populations. E.g., here are 5 sample reports we created:

Report 1 shows when each rare species was last seen in the East Bay, and thus helps us prioritize our work.
Report 2
shows how many populations are in which specified regions for selected species; we could revise our regions to make this even more meaningful.
Report 3
shows gross area of some rare species where polygons were collected.
Report 4
shows changing (increasing) plant counts over time as we log more East Bay observations in Calflora.
Report 5
is a colorful bar chart ;>

Please let us know if you have questions.
Sincerely,
The Calflora Team