next WM meeting Wednesday April 27th (not tomorrow)

Calflora Database

Mar 1, 2022, 3:48:44 PM3/1/22
to Weed Manager
Dear Weed Manager Community,
Instead of meeting tomorrow, we are pushing back our upcoming meeting to Wednesday April 27th. If you have any questions you were hoping to have addressed at this meeting, please send them by responding to this message or via email.

Here is the recording from a previous meeting where we covered customized reports, restoration data collection forms and a little about restoration reports, and history stacks. Here's the meeting recording about how to automatically create history stacks from your records.

Here are the previous meeting recordings.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81623170648

Do keep us posted with your Weed Manager questions in the meanwhile!

Sincerely,
The Calflora Team