RPAS Opportunity @ Kroger

Sotelo, Vanessa (NonEmp)

Jul 21, 2022, 12:53:37 PM7/21/22
to wec...@googlegroups.com

Hello Wechaty,

I came across your profile in Github and would like to speak to you about an opportunity I currently have open . I have attached the job description for your review .

If you are interested please feel free to provide me a good contact number to reach you .

Kind Regards,

Vanessa
Vanessa Sotelo | Talent Acquisition Partner
KT&D| The Kroger Co.
office:
513-589-4629 cell: 915.443.7501

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
RPAS Engineer JD.docx