Re: Information in Troubleshooting

Chris Estepa

Jul 13, 2021, 7:52:48 AM7/13/21
to Wechaty
Hi Huan, Rui, and Team,

Rajiv sent this information. Would you like this to be included in the Troubleshooting section?

Cheers,
Chris

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 11:53 PM Rajiv Singh <rajivpe...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi :) Sure. Like I did not use much Wechaty like my work was mostly related to gRPC Wechaty repo. But one thing I encountered in wechaty.js.org repo like when I serve this locally by mainly docusaurus site to see my changes so to do this we have to do npm install and npx docusaurus serve but whenever I do this and push my changes after
running locally to GitHub repository it shows error like this:

 Screenshot 2021-07-04 at 9.21.40 PM.jpg      Screenshot 2021-07-04 at 9.21.27 PM.jpg

On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 6:13 PM Chris Estepa <chryz...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Rajiv,

Good day!  I would like to request for your help so that I could add other information such as common errors, connectivity, and troubleshooting issues in the Troubleshooting section or in your case, issues that you encounter with Wechaty that relate to Troubleshooting. Joseph and I are nearly finished, except for this section that needs a bit more information.

In case you have encountered such, please let me know so I can update right away. Any little information that you have about it will be very helpful. Thank you very much.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Estepa

Jul 13, 2021, 7:54:26 AM7/13/21
to Wechaty
Hi Huan, Rui, and Team,

Abishek has sent this information. Would you like this to be included in the Troubleshooting section?

Cheers,
Chris

On Tue, Jul 6, 2021 at 12:59 PM Abhishek Jaiswal <abhishek...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Chris and Joseph,

Till date all our programs ran successfully, but the last working day, I had an issue that I couldn't verify the working of the file bot.
Link : https://github.com/wechaty/wechaty-getting-started/blob/master/examples/advanced/media-file-bot.js
& https://wechaty.js.org/docs/howto/file-box

Regards,
Abhishek

On Mon, 5 Jul 2021 at 15:13, Chris Estepa <chryz...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Abishek and Vasvi,

Good day!  I would like to request for some help from your team so that I could add other information such as common errors, connectivity, and troubleshooting issues in the Troubleshooting section. Joseph and I are nearly finished, except for this section that needs a bit more information.