Fwd: Animation Completed

Annie Hermann

May 24, 2024, 10:19:18ā€ÆPMMay 24
to Huan Li, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Huan,

Diljeet has sent the completed video! I think it looks and sounds great, but maybe you have some suggestions? Let me know what you think.

Best,
Annie

May 27, 2024, 12:44:07ā€ÆPMMay 27
to Diljeet Kumar, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diljeet,

The video looks great! Please wait for me to gather some community approval before we can confirm the project as complete. I will get back to you very soon.

Best,
Annie

On Mon, May 27, 2024 at 9:24ā€ÆPM Diljeet Kumar <dil...@animationprime.com> wrote:
Hey Annie, is there any update on this?

Diljeet Kumar
AnimationĀ PrimeĀ LTD

Huan Li

May 27, 2024, 9:44:09ā€ÆPMMay 27
to Annie Hermann, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Annie,

Thanks for sending the preview. AfterĀ I watched it, I have some suggestions, please see them below:
  1. At the beginning (1"), all text boxes are making no sense because they are only "------------" inside. Can we pick some meaningful texts to fill into those bubbles? (We can use ChatGPT to help us list some typical scenarios, for example, https://chatgpt.com/share/c6e9fbe7-5a2f-4bb6-b494-1f4adaee980e )
  2. At theĀ moment around 10": the icons in the circle out of "RPA SDK" make no sense. Can we remove those overwhelming icons (which are meaningless for audiences, I believe), and replace them by adding 3-5 meaningful RPA icons? For example, I searched this image (from this article) has some right feelings for me.
  3. The background color of the whole video is too monotonous to be green, can we changeĀ that? For example, can we change the background color according to different script lines being speech, so that the video could feel a little more lively and less boring? For example, this video changes the background color a lot and I feel it's so lively.
  4. At 15": the dot-lines from the center of the circle to the outer instant messaging logos, should be better aligned. Currently, theyĀ are not aligned well.
  5. At 20": Can we make the icons of Video, Photo, and Text to be colorful? And other icons look meaningless, Like the Database, Todo List, and Settings, etc. Can we replace those non-related icons with Wechaty-related icons?
  6. At 25": "Without worry about complex API" is the line, however, the video shows lots of contact icons, which do not match the line. Can we change the video to relate to the script line?
  7. At 33": update 2 numbers: Stars on GitHub: 20,000+ (after the video published), Contributors: 300+
  8. At 36": Update the placeholders in the center of the code box, from "-------" to the real 6 lines of code in TypeScript.
  9. Replace the call for action text: "GitHub: github.com/wechaty" with "https://github.com/wechaty", the latter is clearer.
  10. The Wechaty community has a very beautiful logo animation short video, it would be great to use this animation at the end of the video forĀ a call for action. Can we use and add it to the video? Please take a look here:Ā  https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/63dy9j85lsl5nbyjhyr2e/wechaty-ending.mp4?rlkey=oul9s874oi9cgbrvytecx56w7&st=bsymc6ng&dl=0
Please let me know what you think, thanks!

Best,
Huan Li
šŸ¤–Ā Architect, Chatie.IO | Code Human-mimicking Agents Through Intuitive English
šŸ“ Silicon Valley | šŸ“± +1 (650) 503 3788 |Ā šŸ“§ hu...@chatie.io |Ā šŸ”— Join our community: GitHub | Discord
šŸ’¬ "The hottest new programming language is English" ā€” Andrej Karpathy, Founding Member of OpenAI, Jan 24, 2023

Annie Hermann

May 28, 2024, 7:46:14ā€ÆAMMay 28
to Diljeet Kumar, Huan Li, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diljeet,

I am forwarding you some suggested changes.

  1. At the beginning (1"), the text boxes are all blank, letā€™s fill them in with some text phrases to fill into those bubbles? ThisĀ documentĀ has a list of suggestions in section 1
  2. At theĀ moment around 10": the icons in the circle around "RPA SDKā€ are too random. Letā€™s replace them with 3-5 meaningful icons.Ā Section 2 of the documentĀ provides some example images of the style we are aiming for.
  3. The background color of the whole video is too monotonous of the same green color, can we mix it up with various green shades? For example, we change the background color along with the graphic transitions. For example,Ā this videoĀ changes the background color a lot and I feel it's very lively.
  4. At 15": the dotted lines from the center of the circle to the outer instant messaging logos are not well-aligned. Please align them better with the images.
  5. At 20": Can we color some of the icons to make the whole scene more colorful?
  6. At 25": "Without worry about complex API" is the voiceover, however, the video shows lots of contact icons, which do not match the line. Can we add something to this slide to better match the statement about simplicity?
  7. At 33": update 2 numbers: Stars on GitHub: 20,000+, Contributors: 300+
  8. At 36": Update the placeholders in the center of the code box, from "-------" to the real 6 lines of code, provided atĀ section 3 of the document.
  9. At the very end, replace the call for action text: "GitHub:Ā github.com/wechaty" with "https://github.com/wechaty", the latter is clearer.
  10. The Wechaty community has a very beautiful logo animation short video, it would be great to use this animation at the end of the video forĀ a call for action. Is it possible to use this animation and add it to the video? Please take a look here:Ā Ā https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/63dy9j85lsl5nbyjhyr2e/wechaty-ending.mp4?rlkey=oul9s874oi9cgbrvytecx56w7&st=bsymc6ng&dl=0
Please take these suggestions into consideration.

Best,
Annie

Diljeet Kumar

Jun 5, 2024, 8:20:06ā€ÆAMJun 5
to Annie Hermann, Huan Li, wec...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning, Annie. I just got the update from the animation team that they have made these changes and completed the revisions. Do let me know your thoughts about the updated video?

Wechaty Video V2 05 June

Diljeet Kumar
AnimationĀ PrimeĀ LTD

Diljeet Kumar

Jun 7, 2024, 6:32:33ā€ÆAMJun 7
to Annie Hermann, Huan Li, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hey Annie, have you reviewed the updated video?

Diljeet Kumar
AnimationĀ PrimeĀ LTD

Annie Hermann

Jun 11, 2024, 3:33:22ā€ÆAMJun 11
to Diljeet Kumar, Huan Li, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diljeet,

Iā€™ve reviewed the video and have 2 small comments. Once this is implemented we should be ready to wrap up.

0:01: The text is difficult to read with the animation. Can the text messages just appear with bubbles without the additional text animation?

0:39: Please remove the API text box since this portion doesnā€™t have to do with APIā€™s.

Best,
Annie

Diljeet Kumar

Jun 11, 2024, 8:07:54ā€ÆAMJun 11
to Annie Hermann, Huan Li, wec...@googlegroups.com
Okay Annie, we are working on it and I will get back to you soon.

Diljeet Kumar
AnimationĀ PrimeĀ LTD

Huan Li

Jun 12, 2024, 5:13:46ā€ÆPMJun 12
to Diljeet Kumar, Annie Hermann, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Annie and Diljeet,

Thank you for the hard work. Let's implement these last changes and wrap it up!

--
Conversational RPA SDK for building WeChat/Whatsapp chatbots in 6 lines of code.
Thousands of developers use Wechaty in their ChatBot projects.

Huan Li

Diljeet Kumar

Jun 13, 2024, 2:37:35ā€ÆPMJun 13
to Annie Hermann, Huan Li, wec...@googlegroups.com
Annie, we have made the proposed changes. Have a final look at the video and do let me know if we are good to wrap up.

Wechaty Video V3 13 June

Diljeet Kumar
AnimationĀ PrimeĀ LTD

Diljeet Kumar

Jun 14, 2024, 11:35:48ā€ÆAMJun 14
to Annie Hermann, Huan Li, wec...@googlegroups.com
That's great, Annie.

Regarding the next step, I've attached a payment link for the final payment of $200. Do let me know once it's initiated and I'll send you the final delivery email which will include all the source files and final ready-to-use video.

Click here to make the final payment

Cheers

Diljeet Kumar
AnimationĀ PrimeĀ LTD

On Fri, Jun 14, 2024 at 7:16ā€ÆAM Annie Hermann <anni...@gmail.com> wrote:
Diljeet,

The video looks great! Thank you for your hard work. We are ready to wrap up so please let me know what you need from us for the final steps.

Best,
Annie

Annie Hermann

Jun 15, 2024, 8:29:56ā€ÆAMJun 15
to Diljeet Kumar, Huan Li, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diljeet,

As for the previous payment, could you please request the $200 on our open collective for transparency. Then we will quickly approve that payment for you.

Thank you,
Annie

Diljeet Kumar

Jun 15, 2024, 11:29:39ā€ÆAMJun 15
to Annie Hermann, Huan Li, wec...@googlegroups.com

Diljeet Kumar
AnimationĀ PrimeĀ LTD

Huan Li

Jun 15, 2024, 1:56:33ā€ÆPMJun 15
to Diljeet Kumar, Annie Hermann, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diljeet,

I have approved the payment. Please go ahead and make our landing video live.

Thanks,

Best,
Huan Li
šŸ¤–Ā Architect, Chatie.IO | Code Human-mimicking Agents Through Intuitive English
šŸ“ Silicon Valley | šŸ“± +1 (650) 503 3788 |Ā šŸ“§ hu...@chatie.io |Ā šŸ”— Join our community: GitHub | Discord
šŸ’¬ "The hottest new programming language is English" ā€” Andrej Karpathy, Founding Member of OpenAI, Jan 24, 2023

Diljeet Kumar

Jun 18, 2024, 11:48:11ā€ÆAMJun 18
to Huan Li, Annie Hermann, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hello Huan and Annie, first of all, it was great working with you, and thanks for processing the final payment.

I am excited to share the final ready-to-use and source files of the video. Please check it out and if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know as I am here to help.

Click here to download the Final Delivery Files

Cheers.

Diljeet Kumar
AnimationĀ PrimeĀ LTD

Diljeet Kumar

Jun 25, 2024, 7:50:55ā€ÆAMJun 25
to Huan Li, Annie Hermann, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hey Huan and Annie, It's been great working with you.

We want to share customer success stories with Animation Prime on our website, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in being featured in a testimonial.

If you could record a video testimonial and send it to us via email here, it would be much appreciated and as a token of thanks from our end, I'll make sure that you receive an additional 20% discount on your next project with us along with the ongoing promotion.

Regarding the process, just record a short video, sharing your overall experience with Animation Prime and you can upload the video on wetransfer.com and share the video link with us.
Thanks for your partnership! Let me know if you have any questions about submitting a testimonial.

Diljeet Kumar
AnimationĀ PrimeĀ LTD

Diljeet Kumar

Jul 1, 2024, 9:42:33ā€ÆAMJul 1
to Huan Li, Annie Hermann, wec...@googlegroups.com
HeyĀ guys, I understand that it might be a bit uncomfortable for you to provide the video review

But here's the thing,

we'll provide you the same 20% additional discount for a text review on our new profile at Trustpilot You just have to click the link below and write a text review about your overall experience with us.

Write A Review

Your time will be appreciated as it will help us a lot to grow in space. Thank you!

Diljeet Kumar
AnimationĀ PrimeĀ LTD

Annie Hermann

Jul 1, 2024, 12:11:49ā€ÆPMJul 1
to Diljeet Kumar, Huan Li, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Diljeet,

Iā€™ve just left a positive comment for you on Trustpilot. Thanks again for the wonderful video.

Best,
Annie

Diljeet Kumar

Jul 2, 2024, 1:59:15ā€ÆPMJul 2
to Annie Hermann, Huan Li, wec...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much for your cooperation, Annie and wechaty team. It means a lot to us and I am looking forward to workingĀ with you plus I will make sure you get the maximum discounts on all of your projects.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Diljeet Kumar
AnimationĀ PrimeĀ LTD