Feedback about Introduction and Explanation sections

JOSEPH MAWA

Jul 2, 2021, 8:03:41 AM7/2/21
to Wechaty
Dear Wechaty community,

I hope all is well. We are seeking for feedback on the Introduction and Explanation sections of the Wechaty documentation from fellow technical writers and the wider Wechaty community.  Since PRs are not being merged, we have decided to deploy a clone of the wechaty.js.org website containing the Introduction and Explanation sections we have just written. You can check it out here

We believe a deployed version would be a lot easier for some people to review and provide feedback on than a PR. We shall try as much as possible to keep the deployed clone in sync with the contents of the PRs. You can provide feedback by replying to this email or commenting on this issue which we use for tracking the project. Feel free to comment about the content, structure and also suggest anything which should be there but we could have missed so that we can add them.

For some context, you can find our technical proposal  here. It will help explain why we took certain decisions. We have been guided by it. If anything looks off to you please do let us know.

Your feedback is invaluable as we embark on polishing  the content in the next iteration.

Best
Joseph Mawa

Rohitesh Kumar Jain

Jul 3, 2021, 8:22:57 AM7/3/21
to JOSEPH MAWA, Simin Liao, Wechaty
Hi Joseph and Chris,

Since PRs are not being merged

yeah, it PRs not getting merged is an issue, originally we were supposed to merge PRs quickly and to follow an agile approach, but It hasn't turned to be.

You can check it out here

Thanks for deploying the clone, we will check it out.

I believe your project is almost completed, according to the timeline we are in week 7 ig, and many projects are approaching the end.

commenting on this issue

For the feedback, I would like to urge @Simin Liao and mentors to review that issue only, I will be reviewing this shortly : )

Another thing I would like to request a closing self-evaluation blog post for the community and for mentors reference that can summarize the work done by you in the project. You can take help from your proposal, my published evaluations, weekly meetings notes, weekly blog posts, and the follow-up sheet.

You can take reference from my closing report (You don't need to create that long report just for reference).

Note: I am not asking you to draft a case study for your project (That will be drafted by me based on analytics that Huan has shared with me, and other metrics).
Write that report with your perspective.

Best,
Rohitesh

--
Conversational RPA SDK for building WeChat/Whatsapp chatbots in 6 lines of code.

Talk to the community by joining our Gitter network https://gitter.im/wechaty/wechaty if you aren't already a member.

- Website: https://wechaty.js.org
- GitHub: https://github.com/wechaty
---