Job Hunter

super barca

Apr 10, 2023, 8:16:11 AM4/10/23
to wec...@googlegroups.com
Hello, hope you are doing well.

  I am a senior Full Stack developer with 10 years of working experience and looking for a job. I have experience working on many campaigns, consumer, medical and technology brands. I work as a designer and developer where I’d like to help make the web a better place. I provide high quality web development services and specialize in creating custom websites that allow people to easily make updates/changes.

✓ Strong sense for code quality, readable and maintainable code
✓ Ability to design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability
✓ Ability to produce quality work products with attention to detail
✓ Demonstrated ability to deliver CSS that is consistent across major browsers, platforms, and devices, including mobile phones and tablets

𝑻𝒆𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒆𝒔 & 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆:

☑️ Frontend: HTML, CSS, JavaScript (ES6), Typescript, Bootstrap, Material UI, PWA, React/Next.js/Gatsby, Angular, Vue/Nuxt.js, Strapi CMS
☑️ Backend: Ruby/ROR, PHP/Laravel, Python, Node.js, Express.js
☑️ Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Firebase
☑️ Third-Party API: Social Media API, Payment Gateway, Twilio, SendGrid, Mailchimp
☑️ AWS (EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Amplify, AppSync, Lambda, RDS, Cognito, etc), Azure, Docker, Elastic Search, GraphQL

I also have a UX/UI design background and have worked extensively with clients/customers to understand their needs and deliver high-quality work.

If you are looking for a reliable and talented full stack software developer, either for short or long term projects, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.

Thank you,
Roy