Guidance for running the bots

Vasvi Sood

Jun 14, 2021, 3:31:53 AM6/14/21
to Wechaty
Respected Sir/Ma'am,
We are having trouble in understanding the core concepts of Wechaty Bots. We have tried running almost  all of the bots from Wechaty getting started repository. However we having trouble in running the bots except the ding-dong Bot. It would be helpful if you could give us a live demo so that we can better understand the Wechaty bot features.
Regards,
Vasvi & Abhishek

Huan LI

Jun 18, 2021, 3:29:08 PM6/18/21
to Wechaty
Dear Vasvi & Abhishek,

I understand that there might be some trouble for running all the bots from Wechaty getting started repository.

Could you please file issues under the getting started repository and describe what problem you met, with the reproducible steps?

I'd like to take a look at your issues and help you to make it work after the issue created.

Huan

Vasvi Sood

Jun 20, 2021, 7:37:12 AM6/20/21
to Wechaty
Hello Huan,

I request you to organise a small workshop by anybody from the Wechaty team, who could explain the features(explaining about messages, rooms etc) and functions of Wechaty. It will be beneficial for us, in writing the documentation better.

Regards,

Vasvi