Puppet providers

1JS16CS094 _Shraddha prasad

Jul 2, 2021, 9:41:17 AM7/2/21
to wec...@googlegroups.com, Huan (李卓桓)
Hi Huan,
We needed more information on the Puppet providers sub-section under the references section.it is observed that  currently roadmaps for all puppet providers are given as "to be added".Can you please let me know where can I get more information about the different puppet providers and their roadmaps to make the  references document more informative?
Have added the screenshot below about the section I am talking about.
Thanks
Shraddha
Screenshot (17).png

1JS16CS094 _Shraddha prasad