Fwd: [Season of Docs] Project finalization phase starts now for all projects DUE 30 NOVEMBER 2021

Huan (李卓桓)

Nov 18, 2021, 9:45:58 AM11/18/21
to Rohitesh Kumar Jain, Wechaty
Dear Rohitesh,

We have received the finalization evaluation request from Google, could you please help the Wechaty community to submit our case study by following the guidance in the mail?

At the same time, Google said that we have two opportunities to share the overall experiences from the community perspective, and from the technical writers perspective.

It would be great if you can submit the overall experiences on behalf of our Wechaty community, and invite technical writers from our community to share their experiences of themselves.

Thank you very much!

Best,
Huan
---
發自我的小霸王學習機

Nov 18, 2021, 10:24:41 AM11/18/21
to Huan (李卓桓), Simin Liao, Wechaty
Hi Huan,

I will make sure we submit everything on time, for the Case Study, Simin volunteered to spreadhead the Case Study.

Best Regards,
Rohitesh Jain

Huan (李卓桓)

Nov 18, 2021, 2:21:22 PM11/18/21
to Rohitesh Kumar Jain, Simin Liao, Wechaty
That's great!

@Simin Liao thank you very much for the volunteering, really appreciate it!

Best,
Huan
---
發自我的小霸王學習機

Vicky Liao

Nov 19, 2021, 10:37:40 AM11/19/21
to Huan (李卓桓), Rohitesh Kumar Jain, Wechaty
Hi Huan,

The case study is drafting here. I will let you know once I finish it. Thank you. Regards

Simin

Huan (李卓桓) <zi...@zixia.net> 於 2021年11月19日 週五 上午3:21寫道:

Huan (李卓桓)

Nov 19, 2021, 11:06:23 AM11/19/21
to Vicky Liao, Rohitesh Kumar Jain, Wechaty
Hi Simin,

I'm so glad to hear from you and know that you have started drafting our case study on behalf of the Wechaty community already, really appreciate it.

It would be great if we can also publish the case study final report on our website as a blog post after you finish it because the case study is one of the most important milestones of our GSoD'21 Wechaty project, it's also very memorable and valuable for the whole community.

Looking forward to reading from you soon, thank you very much!

Best,
Huan (李卓桓)
Carpe Diem - If not us, who? if not now, when?

Huan (李卓桓)

Nov 23, 2021, 11:50:43 AM11/23/21
to Vicky Liao, Rohitesh Kumar Jain, Wechaty
Hi Simin,

It is great to see you have finished the case study for our community, I have read it and believe that it has a clear overview and contains all the important details such as how we team up all the technical writers and split the documentation tasks.

I'd like to suggest adding more links to the Appendix part, and the below two links are very valuable and should be added:
After all, this article is great and appreciated your brilliant work.

Thank you very much!

Best,
Huan (李卓桓)
Carpe Diem - If not us, who? if not now, when?
On Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 10:50 PM Vicky Liao <proudo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Huan,

Please see the case study attached and feel free to add anything. Special thanks to Rohitesh for drafting the case study.
(I'll be out in the next couple days so PR submission will be delayed.) Thank you.

Simin

Huan (李卓桓) <zi...@zixia.net> 於 2021年11月20日 週六 上午12:06寫道:

Rohitesh Kumar Jain

Nov 24, 2021, 1:33:16 AM11/24/21
to Huan (李卓桓), Vicky Liao, Wechaty
Hi Huan,

Here's the updated case study.

Best,
Rohitesh
GSoD'21 Case Study.pdf

Huan (李卓桓)

Nov 24, 2021, 9:08:52 PM11/24/21
to Rohitesh Kumar Jain, Vicky Liao, Wechaty
Thanks a lot, the updated version looks great.

Please help our Wechaty community to follow the GSoD requirements and make sure submit all the materials in time, and feel free to let me know if there has anything you need help.

Appreciate it!

Best,
Huan
---
發自我的小霸王學習機

Huan (李卓桓)

Nov 29, 2021, 11:46:50 PM11/29/21
to Wechaty
Hello, Wechaty GSoD'21 technical writer team,

Please also remember to share the optional tech writer survey with your tech writer(s). This survey must also be submitted by November 30, 2021 at 18:00 UTC.

Please notice that the tech writer survey will be closed after Nov 30, so please take a look at it if you are not.