[Important] Wechaty Introduction Video

sajen sarvajith

Jul 25, 2021, 10:02:32 AM7/25/21
to wec...@googlegroups.com, Huan LI, ruiru...@gmail.com
Hi Everyone,

I am excited to announce that the draft version of the introduction video of wechaty is ready now, I am sharing the video in this mail. I request Huan, Rui, and everyone to have a look at it and share your thoughts on this draft introduction video of wechaty.

First Draft Introduction Video: Click Here

I worked with the ADVIDS team and the first draft video is now ready, so please share all of your thoughts and feedback in this thread so that we can make adjustments. I've also made sure that the introduction video and the new landing page are in sync, and that the new landing page and the introduction have the same value propositions, USPs, and CTAs.

The video has the ADVIDS watermark, which will be removed at the time of video delivery so please ignore it during your review.

You can also see that the introduction video and the new landing page have the same theme, icons, and color scheme in common which is really nice!

Thank you; I'm looking forward to hearing all of your ideas.

Regards,
Sajen Sarvajith K.

sajen sarvajith

Aug 5, 2021, 5:04:17 AM8/5/21
to Wechaty
Hi everyone,

This is just a follow-up mail regarding the wechaty first draft introduction video. I request mentors and everyone to kindly review the video and share your corrections, thoughts, ideas on it and we will do all the necessary changes accordingly. The ADVIDS team is waiting for our response and feedback on the first draft introduction video. Thank you.

Regards,
Sajen Sarvajith K.

sajen sarvajith

Huan (李卓桓)

Sep 7, 2021, 5:44:31 AM9/7/21
to sajen sarvajith, 王玉丹, Wechaty
Dear Sajen,

Thank you very much for collecting the feedbacks on our introduction videos!

I have cross-posted your email to https://github.com/wechaty/wechaty.js.org/issues/1256 and make my comments over there because there are many screenshots, and I have seen the comments from @lijiarui.

I'd like to encourage everyone from our technical team and all the contributors to leave some comments under the thread so that we can help ADVIDS to make the video a better one, and I'd like to ask for your help to leave at least one comment to our video, if possible.

Please help the ADVIDS to know the voice from the community after we have enough feedback, and then it would be great if we can publish a roadmap for the video publication.

Appreciate all your help in making our first introducing video, and I hope everyone can contribute to it, thank you very much!

Best,
Huan (李卓桓)
Carpe Diem - If not us, who? if not now, when?

--
Conversational RPA SDK for building WeChat/Whatsapp chatbots in 6 lines of code.

Talk to the community by joining our Gitter network https://gitter.im/wechaty/wechaty if you aren't already a member.

- Website: https://wechaty.js.org
- GitHub: https://github.com/wechaty
---

Huan LI

Jul 14, 2022, 2:22:40 PM7/14/22
to Wechaty
Dear Sajen,

How are you? I hope you are doing well!

I think we should finalize our landing page video project for the Wechaty community, would you like to work with me in this month to get it done?

After a quick review I think what we need to do is two tasks for getting it done:

1. Review the Wechaty budget with the invoice submitted by ADVIDS on 11/18/2021 ($1,307.00, https://opencollective.com/wechaty/expenses/55916), and make sure it's correct before I approve this expense.
2. Get the final version of the video, upload it to YouTube, and embed the beautiful video on our landing page.

Please let me know what you think, and it would be great if you can help me to push this moving forward to finalize our last GSoD'21 project.

Looking forward to hearing from you, thank you very much and I hope everyone has a great day!

Huan
Author, Wechaty

sajen sarvajith

Jul 18, 2022, 9:11:05 AM7/18/22
to Wechaty
Hi Huan,

I have already intimated the ADVIDS team regarding this but it's been many months and still, I didn't receive any response to my past mail to the ADVIDS team.

Let me again send a mail regarding this to the ADVIDS team and update you ASAP. Once we receive the final video I will make sure it's embedded in our new landing page.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Sajen Sarvajith K.

Huan Li