Collaboration Inquiry: Showcasing Our Project on Your GitHub Repository 🚀

Teemo Steele

Jan 22, 2024, 8:46:56 PMJan 22
to wec...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I hope this email finds you well. My team and I have been following your work on the github repository https://github.com/wechaty/wechaty and we are highly impressed with your dedication and efforts in maintaining such a valuable resource.
We are interested in becoming a part of your repository by having our project showcased on it, and I wanted to reach out to discuss the possibility of adding our project with a GIF and a small description at the top of your repository or even better integrate in your project!.
We believe our project aligns well with the work you are doing and would make a valuable addition to your repository. (Ex: https://github.com/NoahCardoza/CaptchaHarvester)

Could you please let us know how much you would charge for these services, and any other information or requirements we should be aware of?

Looking forward to hearing from you and discussing this further. We are excited about the prospect of working together and hope to establish a mutually beneficial collaboration.
Best regards,
Teemo

Huan Li

Jan 22, 2024, 9:06:49 PMJan 22
to Teemo Steele, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Teemo,

Thanks for reaching out.

To be straightforward, you can consider becoming the Bronze Sponsor of the Wechaty project at OpenCollective. After that, you can have a standard-size logo with a one-liner introduction with a URL you want to link to at a location in the README decided by the Wechaty community (most likely near the end of the file).

We have not accepted any ADs before; this time, it is an exception because your project is a helpful RPA tool for our community, as you said, and I agree.

I'd love to get started with my proposal without any modifications to save us time. Let me know when you become the Bronze Sponsor, and then we can go from there.

I hope you have a great week.

Best,
Huan Li
Chatbot Architect | Chatie.io

California Bay Area

Join Our Community Now!

Huan Li

Feb 2, 2024, 11:26:56 PMFeb 2
to Teemo Steele, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hello Teemo,

Thank you very much for becoming the Bronze Sponsor of the Wechaty project!

Sorry for the delayed response because your previous email that was directly sent to me has been put in the spam folder.

The Wechaty project has already put your logo and bio in our README; please check it out here.

The image is different from the one you sent me because we need a URL to refer to, so please feel free to give me a new image URL, and I'd be pleased to update it for you. In the future, we can support updating the AD at most once per month, so please pick the text/image URL carefully.

For your reference, we have an issue tracking this sponsorship for the community at https://github.com/wechaty/PMC/issues/36

Thank you again for being the Bronze Sponsor. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or any future cooperation proposals; I'm open to discussing any higher levels of sponsorships.

Have a great weekend!

Best,
Huan Li
Chatbot Architect | Chatie.io

California Bay Area

Join Our Community Now!

On Fri, 26 Jan 2024 at 07:57, Teemo Steele <te...@capsolver.com> wrote:
Hello, here i attach the gif and the text:
Capsolver.com is an AI-powered service that provides automatic captcha solving capabilities. It supports a range of captcha types, including reCAPTCHA, hCaptcha, and FunCaptcha, AWS Captcha, Geetest, Akamai Web, BMP, Imperva / Incapsula, image captcha among others.

Huan Li

Feb 24, 2024, 6:50:48 PMFeb 24
to Teemo Steele, wec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Teemo,

I hope you are well!

According to your inquiry, I'm sorry to say, unfortunately, we could neither move your position to the location you wanted, nor change the picture to the bigger one you provided, at the current Bronze Sponsor Tier, because that would disturb the community too much.

However, I'd like to provide a solution so that we can accept the larger image in your email to replace the current one, with a higher sponsorship tier. For your size, we require at least a Silver Sponsor tier.

Thank you for your understanding. I hope you have a great week ahead!

Best,
Huan Li
Chatbot Architect | Chatie.io

California Bay Area

Join Our Community Now!

On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 at 09:11, Teemo Steele <te...@capsolver.com> wrote:
Hello Huan, could be possible to change the sponsor positon to here?

Also about the image, could you change to the one that i attached in this e-mail, please?

And the text, change to Capsolver.com is an AI-powered service that provides automatic captcha solving capabilities. It supports a range of captcha types, including reCAPTCHA, hCaptcha, FunCaptcha, AWS Captcha, Geetest and image captcha.

Thank you so much.

Kinds Regards,
Teemo