Is the project still active? I want to update it to PHP7

Philip Antoniou

Jan 12, 2019, 10:17:44 AM1/12/19
to webzash-help
Hello. I'm looking to use this project but need to update it to PHP7. Is the project still in development? Is anyone still using it? Once I've updated code can I submit it to the project on Github?

Prashant Shah

Jan 12, 2019, 10:22:03 AM1/12/19
to webzash-help
Hi,

The last version was working with PHP 7. If there are any issues please submit a pull request.

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 8:47 PM Philip Antoniou <philip....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello. I'm looking to use this project but need to update it to PHP7. Is the project still in development? Is anyone still using it? Once I've updated code can I submit it to the project on Github?

Usman Abbas

Jan 12, 2019, 11:46:30 AM1/12/19
to webzas...@googlegroups.com
Yes this project is still active can u send me the link or php version 7 ?