PHP Mail

EDoyle

Jul 27, 2022, 11:23:48 AM7/27/22
to webzash-help
Hi - I have installed webzash to test on my own server.
I am trying to get mail working.
My preference is for PHP Mail, not SMTP, but it gives an error "Failed to send email. Please check your email settings."
PHP Mail is testing and working in other PHP scripts using the mail() command.
I think it's a configuration error. I have filled in the protocol, hostname and from fields -
"port", "username", "password" is blank.
Is there some other config necessary.
Any advice?
Thank You.

Prashant Shah

Jul 27, 2022, 11:28:40 AM7/27/22
to webzash-help
Hi,

Check your php.ini for the correct mail settings to use. Replicate the same.

Regards.

Edoyle

Jul 28, 2022, 2:10:54 AM7/28/22
to webzash-help
Thanks but I don't understand - do you mean for the server name?

Prashant Shah

Jul 28, 2022, 2:25:37 AM7/28/22
to webzash-help
Hi,

Request you to google for how to check mail settings in php.ini - the php.ini will give you exact mail settings to use since PHP mail is working in other scripts.

Regards.