webzash error

Ami Gandhi

Feb 24, 2018, 2:21:38 AM2/24/18
to webzash-help
Hello,
I was trying the same process as you shown in your website developer tab
with cake hp
I am stuck in  step 7
what is the meaning at the begining of $gitclone?
I download software in a zip but I can not unzip them in my server
please response me as soon as possible?

Prashant Shah

Feb 24, 2018, 2:24:16 AM2/24/18
to webzash-help
Hi,

Please use the zip/tar version from website.

Bitnami version should work. Which stack are you using ?

Regards.

Ami Gandhi

Feb 24, 2018, 11:26:45 AM2/24/18
to webzash-help
Hi ,
I am using Cpanel and for the Cpanel I can not use the wamp stack
when I downlaod so it doesn't come out on zip folder so I can not extract them on cpanel
it display error like this:

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator at webm...@xxx.ca to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please help me

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 8:33 PM, Ami Gandhi <amianur...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I was trying the same process as you shown in your website developer tab
with cake hp
I am stuck in  step 7
what is the meaning at the begining of $gitclone?
I download software in a zip but I can not unzip them in my server
please response me as soon as possible?

Prashant Shah

Feb 24, 2018, 11:27:25 AM2/24/18
to webzash-help
Download it from here

http://webzash.org/download

Ami Gandhi

Feb 24, 2018, 12:21:40 PM2/24/18
to webzash-help
I did that same process
when I download wampstack and upload in cpanel I convert wampstack in a zip folder so I can Extract but when I extract it comes in .exe format so I can not use that

covert and upload zip folder in CPanel :
bitnami-wampstack-7.1.14-0-windows-x64-installer.zip

After upload zip when I extract them in cpanel it looks like that:
bitnami-wampstack-7.1.14-0-windows-x64-installer.exe

How I can use wampstack in cpanel
I want to use on my own server this software not in a local server
please help

Prashant Shah

Feb 24, 2018, 12:23:58 PM2/24/18
to webzash-help
Sir,

You dont have to install wampstack / bitnami stack in cpanel. Start from the step where I extract webzash inside the htdocs folder.

Regards.

Ami Gandhi

Feb 25, 2018, 1:09:46 AM2/25/18
to webzash-help
 I could not understand you.
do you want me upload direct htdocs folder in cpanel?

Ami Gandhi

Feb 25, 2018, 1:09:46 AM2/25/18
to webzash-help
directly I download webzash on cpanel then it displays error
wthout wampstack how can I find htdocs folder and I extract webzash on them?

Ami Gandhi

Feb 25, 2018, 1:09:46 AM2/25/18
to webzash-help
you also mention that to delete .htaccess file if internal server error comes up.
I did that it doesn't work.
can you please describe me in a detail process how to run webzash on my server

Prashant Shah

Feb 25, 2018, 1:14:14 AM2/25/18
to webzash-help
you have to install it in the "public_html" folder in cpanel.

Ami Gandhi

Feb 26, 2018, 10:26:06 AM2/26/18
to webzash-help
I did the same thing I install in public_html folder in cpanel.
when i run internal server error comes up.
so I follow your website error soltuion:

For installing Webzash you need to make sure that the Apache mod_rewrite is enabled otherwise you will get a "Internal Server Error". Another way is to delete the .htaccess file in the root folder of your webzash setup.

Below are instructions to enable mod_rewrite :

Apache requirements for mod_rewrite to work
The Apache httpd.conf file has the settings to enable URL rewriting.
Two settings are required.
1. mod_rewrite module is installed
Search file for "LoadModule rewrite_module" and un-comment that line (remove the #)
2. AllowOverride All
Search file for "AllowOverride None" and change it to "AllowOverride All"
3. Restart Apache
Restarting the Apache web server is required for the changes to take effect.

DO I have to delete .htaccess file?

Ami Gandhi

Feb 26, 2018, 10:26:06 AM2/26/18
to webzash-help

Again,I tried to upload zip folder and extract  in public_html folder in Cpanel.

when I run :(my URL)

it takes me on this page.

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator at webm...@xxx.ca to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Ami Gandhi

Feb 26, 2018, 12:38:00 PM2/26/18
to webzash-help
Do I have to install apache server seprately on cpanel to run webzash/

Ami Gandhi

Feb 26, 2018, 12:38:00 PM2/26/18
to webzash-help
Please help me ?
I have one suggestion can you please add more information on  google like how to install software on server so user doesn't get that much trouble

Prashant Shah

Feb 26, 2018, 12:48:30 PM2/26/18
to webzash-help
Hi,

Can you try installing cakephp on the server. There are lot of guides on how to do that. Once you get cakephp working you can replace that with the webzash setup.