error after adding entry with version 2.7

ekk

Aug 1, 2017, 10:52:27 AM8/1/17
to webzash-help
Hi,

I just updated to version 2.7. When adding an entry (reciept, payment) I get the following error after clicking Submit:

Deprecated (16384): Validation::notEmpty() is deprecated. Use Validation::notBlank() instead. [CORE/Cake/Utility/Validation.php, line 60]

This worked fine with version 2.6.

Any ideas?

ekk

Prashant Shah

Aug 1, 2017, 10:55:12 AM8/1/17
to webzash-help
Hi,

It's a minor issue. I will update it later. You can fix it yourself by replacing all notEmpty() with notBlank() in the app/Plugin/Webzash/Model folder.

Prashant Shah

Aug 1, 2017, 1:04:22 PM8/1/17
to webzash-help
Hi,

If you face any other issue let me know.

Regards.

ekk

Aug 3, 2017, 7:31:54 AM8/3/17
to webzash-help
Hi,

Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 19:04:22 UTC+2 schreef Prashant Shah:

It works now, thanks!

Regards.

Prashant Shah

Aug 3, 2017, 10:53:33 AM8/3/17
to webzash-help
Hi,

I am not able to replicate the error on my setup.

What exactly did you do to get that error ?

Regards.

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 12:22 PM, ekk <ek3...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 19:04:22 UTC+2 schreef Prashant Shah:
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 8:24 PM, Prashant Shah <pshah....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 7:09 PM, ekk <ek3...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I just updated to version 2.7. When adding an entry (reciept, payment) I get the following error after clicking Submit:

Deprecated (16384): Validation::notEmpty() is deprecated. Use Validation::notBlank() instead. [CORE/Cake/Utility/Validation.php, line 60]

This worked fine with version 2.6.

Any ideas?

ekk

It's a minor issue. I will update it later. You can fix it yourself by replacing all notEmpty() with notBlank() in the app/Plugin/Webzash/Model folder.

If you face any other issue let me know.

It works now, thanks!

Regards.

ekk

Aug 5, 2017, 2:20:54 AM8/5/17
to webzash-help

Op donderdag 3 augustus 2017 16:53:33 UTC+2 schreef Prashant Shah:
Hi,

I am not able to replicate the error on my setup.

What exactly did you do to get that error ?

I did the steps as outlined in the description on the wiki "Webzash upgrade v2.x" to get to the new version. To get the error just add an entry (tested payment en receipt) and fill in the fields (except the number in my case). after clicking Submit the error is given on the screen. The entry is created dough...

It works now after replacing the notEmpty with notBlank as per your advise.

Regards.

[...]

Prashant Shah

Aug 5, 2017, 2:24:02 AM8/5/17
to webzash-help
Hi,

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 10:35 AM, ekk <ek3...@gmail.com> wrote:

Op donderdag 3 augustus 2017 16:53:33 UTC+2 schreef Prashant Shah:
Hi,

I am not able to replicate the error on my setup.

What exactly did you do to get that error ?

I did the steps as outlined in the description on the wiki "Webzash upgrade v2.x" to get to the new version. To get the error just add an entry (tested payment en receipt) and fill in the fields (except the number in my case). after clicking Submit the error is given on the screen. The entry is created dough...

It works now after replacing the notEmpty with notBlank as per your advise.

Regards.

I guess maybe my setup has warnings disabled, hence I didn't see that warning.

Regards.