Webzash version 2.7 available

Prashant Shah

Jul 30, 2017, 4:51:01 AM7/30/17
to webzash-help
Hi all,

Webzash version 2.7 has been released.

You can download the latest version from the website.

http://webzash.org/download

Follow this guide to update from any v2.x to v2.7

https://github.com/prashants/webzash/wiki/Webzash-upgrade-v2.x

It uses the latest CakePHP v2.10 and fully supports PHP v7.x

Regards.

masterj...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2017, 11:51:36 AM7/31/17
to webzash-help

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator at webm...@kgocpk.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Dear Parashant this above error is coming again and again.........what to do now???

i have configured masterconfig.php but still this error....plz guide

Prashant Shah

Jul 31, 2017, 11:53:58 AM7/31/17
to webzash-help
Hi,

Can you check the server error log for the exact error message ?

Are you using Linux or Windows hosting ?

Regards.

masterj...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2017, 12:06:55 PM7/31/17
to webzash-help
i am using linux.......

i have now uploaded again.......but still this error

This page isn’t working

localhost is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

i have uploaded it online + desktop local host........but same problem...

Prashant Shah

Jul 31, 2017, 12:09:31 PM7/31/17
to webzash-help
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 9:31 PM, <masterj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i am using linux.......
>
> i have now uploaded again.......but still this error
>
> This page isn’t working
>
> localhost is currently unable to handle this request.
>
> HTTP ERROR 500

Can you check if CakePHP 2.10.0 is working on your server ?

https://github.com/cakephp/cakephp/releases/tag/2.10.0

Was Webzash v2.6 working for you ?

masterj...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2017, 12:43:01 PM7/31/17
to webzash-help
Dear Prashant,
where to find this cakephp????
i am losing hope :(
its not working.....
webzash 2.6 was working on localhost offline.......but not online

masterj...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2017, 12:43:02 PM7/31/17
to webzash-help
i think its problem with cakephp somewhere....
.htaccess is creating problem...

Prashant Shah

Jul 31, 2017, 12:44:32 PM7/31/17
to webzash-help
Hi,

https://github.com/cakephp/cakephp/releases/tag/2.10.0

Scroll at the end of the page, you will find the Downloads option.

Source code (tar.gz)

Regards.

Prashant Shah

Jul 31, 2017, 12:45:45 PM7/31/17
to webzash-help
Hi,

You might be using nginx rather than apache.

Regards.

masterj...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2017, 1:13:51 PM7/31/17
to webzash-help
dear prashant can you help me in installing webzash 2.7 on my server...????
i can provide you the ftp details.....or other details....