You are connecting to a database which belongs to newer version of this application. Please upgrade

me

Aug 17, 2017, 12:54:11 AM8/17/17
to webzash-help
Can anyone help me on this.. i try to used inventory plugin in webzash

me

Aug 17, 2017, 12:54:11 AM8/17/17
to webzash-help
Hi i having a problem with the inventory plugin, can anyone help me?
This error coming You are connecting to a database which belongs to newer version of this application. Please upgrade this application before you can connect to the database.
Installing the plugin no problem. i follow this step

Step 1. Download Webzash v2.3 and unzip. https://github.com/prashants/webzash/releases/download/v2.3/webzash-v2.3.zip

Step 2. Place Webzash folder on webroot.

Step 3. Download Inventory plugin and rename to Inventory then place on app/Plugin

https://github.com/maduranga2u/Inventory/archive/master.zip

Step 4. Edit the app/Config/bootstrap.php file and change the following lines CakePlugin::load('Webzash', array('routes' => true, 'bootstrap' => true)); to CakePlugin::load('Webzash', array('routes' => false, 'bootstrap' => true));

and also add below line.

CakePlugin::load('Inventory', array('routes' => false, 'bootstrap' => false));

Step 5. Edit the app/Config/database.php file and configure to correct databse.  --> This part mean? seem it sharing the database. I import the sql file from inventory to webzash.

Step 6. Import webzash_inventory.sql to database.

Step 7. Edit the app/Config/routes.php file and add the following line to it. Router::connect('/', array('plugin'=>'webzash','controller' => 'wzusers', 'action' => 'login'));

Step 8. Add below code to line 66 on app\Plugin\Webzash\View\Elements\defaultnavbar.ctp file.

  • Html->link(__d('webzash', 'Inventory '), array('plugin' => 'inventory', 'controller' => 'balances', 'action' => 'dashboard'), array('class' => 'btn btn-success navbar-btn')); ?>

Note. Please used another database for account setting.

Prashant Shah

Aug 19, 2017, 8:29:48 AM8/19/17
to webzash-help
Hi,

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 8:35 AM, me <tohar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can anyone help me on this.. i try to used inventory plugin in webzash

The database you are trying to connect to was created using high version of webzash. You can check that from the settings table of your database.

Regards.