Importing an application from outside WebVelocity

Frank Lynch

Apr 1, 2011, 4:25:47 PM4/1/11
to WebVelocity
Hi,

I have an app that runs under WV and Seaside and I would like to
import it to WebVelocity. How does one go about doing that?

Thanks,
Frank

Michael Lucas-Smith

Apr 1, 2011, 6:05:41 PM4/1/11
to webve...@googlegroups.com
You add a property to the package #application which is a boolean of true. WebVelocity will then see it as an application it can load from store. Otherwise, you can make parcels and put them in the autoload directory.

Frank Lynch

Apr 3, 2011, 4:16:08 PM4/3/11
to WebVelocity
Can you tell me how does one add a property to the package
#application? I browsed around in the code but it is not obvious to
me.

Thanks,
Frank

On Apr 1, 6:05 pm, Michael Lucas-Smith <michael.lucassm...@gmail.com>

Michael Lucas-Smith

Apr 3, 2011, 7:20:32 PM4/3/11
to webve...@googlegroups.com
(Store.Registry packageNamed: 'MyPackage') propertyAt: #application put: true.

Michael