WV 1.1(Glorp) bug?

joh

Oct 25, 2010, 9:13:34 AM10/25/10
to WebVelocity
Trying to recreate tables (Actions -> Recreate) tables raises an
exception: Message not understood: #activate.

On the contrary, using "self session recreateTables" works properly.

Johannes

Michael Lucas-Smith

Mar 22, 2011, 1:32:55 PM3/22/11
to webve...@googlegroups.com
Do you have any more details about what is going on here?

Michael

Dr.Johannes Brauer

Mar 26, 2011, 5:11:02 PM3/26/11
to webve...@googlegroups.com
In the meantime I've forgotten in which application the bug arised. I
will look for it.

Johannes

________________________________

Staatlich anerkannte private Fachhochschule
NORDAKADEMIE
Gemeinnützige Aktiengesellschaft
Köllner Chaussee 11
25337 Elmshorn

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Georg Plate (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Meier (stellv. Vorstand)

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. h.c. Hans-Heinrich Bruns

Sitz:
Elmshorn, Amtsgericht Elmshorn, HRB 1682