Download page is broken

Claudio

May 7, 2011, 12:17:02 PM5/7/11
to WebVelocity
Hello! Trying to open 'Download' page at:
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/main/developer-community/non-commercial/non-commercial-version/
I get:
"Sorry. Error 404: Page Not Found

I'm sorry, but the post or page you're looking for could not be found.
It could be because of our recent re-design. Here are a couple of
options that might help you. ..."
Tks in advance,
Claudio

James Robertson

May 7, 2011, 12:23:51 PM5/7/11
to webve...@googlegroups.com
Looks like they changed the page location and didn't put in a redirect:

Claudio Roitman

May 7, 2011, 3:23:02 PM5/7/11
to webve...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot James!

Claudio Roitman

May 7, 2011, 3:36:09 PM5/7/11
to webve...@googlegroups.com
Hi James, It does not work either. It just allow to fill the form asking for the DVD copy, but it doesn't offer to download the product.
Tks!
   Claudio

James Robertson

May 7, 2011, 11:31:36 PM5/7/11
to webve...@googlegroups.com
That's their current policy; you'll have to ask someone at Cincom to explain it; I don't want to look like I'm speaking for them.