1.1 Beta

James Robertson

Jun 17, 2010, 7:17:08 AM6/17/10
to WebVelocity
I didn't fully follow standard beta policy at Cincom earlier; to get access to the beta, you'll need to sign the beta agreement:

http://www.web-velocity.com/docs/web-velocity-beta-agreement.pdf

and either:

-- fax it to +1 513-772-5891
-- email it to gda...@cincom.com

Once you do that, let me know, and I'll send the most current download information along. Beta downloads will be announced on the email list we set up for the 1.0 pre-release:

webvelo...@lm01.cincom.com

You may already be on that list; if so, you don't really need to do anything. If not, then please follow the directions above. Once WebVelocity 1.1 is released, we'll be using this group for all discussions again.