Getting an issue when users exceed more than 500

enotifyswi...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2013, 2:50:40 AM3/13/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
I am using websync with one of my application.
Everything seems to be working fine with limited users. But when i have more than 500 users on a page then i am getting an issue that page seems to be stuck in multiple request and respons from the websync. Whenever i have limited members on the page then all information of users and changes made by another users seems to be updated smoothly. but it doen't seems to be working when i have more than 500 users.

I am using websync version 3.5.0.13 with loadbalancer and stateless session providers.

Can you suggest something which helped me out from this scenario ?

Thanks in advance.

Jerod Venema

Mar 13, 2013, 8:31:23 AM3/13/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
Have you run the performance tuning wizard on your server?

Go here:

Scroll to the bottom, and download a copy (it's a free download). Run it on your server, and see if that helps :)

Best,

Jerod Venema
Frozen Mountain Software
919-300-5141 (United States)