Are there any simple way to deny a subscriber?

Bruce Liu

Mar 6, 2013, 3:57:51 AM3/6/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
HI Websync,
    We are doing an integration test, in order to simulate a scenario we need to block the connection between our websync server
and a subscriber server while other subscribers are still running.
How can I do it? Can I check the IP of the subscriber in server side?

Thanks.
Bruce

Jerod Venema

Mar 6, 2013, 9:56:08 AM3/6/13
to web...@googlegroups.com

Sure! e.Context gives you full access to the http context, so you can find the IP from there, and prevent the subscription with a standard BeforeSubscribe event.

Bruce Liu

Mar 7, 2013, 11:50:16 PM3/7/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
    Thanks, I can do it with BeforeSubscribe event.
    Thanks. I like websync. :)

Bruce