WebSync Mac OS 10.7 Uncaught Exception

Justin Schneck

Mar 29, 2013, 3:16:26 PM3/29/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
I am getting an error when trying to run my Mac OS App on a 10.7 machine for testing. After connecting to websync, my app crashes in NSMutableArray(FMExtensions) setObject:atIndex: + 139.

The error is an index out of bounds, the array appears to be empty. The app functions correctly on 10.8, I haven't tested on 10.6 yet.

Jerod Venema

Mar 30, 2013, 9:24:20 AM3/30/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hey Justin!

That's definitely weird; do you have a stack trace at all?

Since it's coming from the extensions, it almost looks like perhaps it's missing a reference after being copied to the target OS - like perhaps one of the extensions themselves aren't copied over?

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 3:16 PM, Justin Schneck <justin....@azzurgroup.com> wrote:
I am getting an error when trying to run my Mac OS App on a 10.7 machine for testing. After connecting to websync, my app crashes in NSMutableArray(FMExtensions) setObject:atIndex: + 139.

The error is an index out of bounds, the array appears to be empty. The app functions correctly on 10.8, I haven't tested on 10.6 yet.

Jerod Venema
Frozen Mountain Software
919-300-5141 (United States)
604-227-2453 (Canada)
888-379-6686 (Extension 101)

Anton Venema

Apr 1, 2013, 3:27:14 AM4/1/13
to web...@googlegroups.com
If you don't have a stack trace, can you provide some sample code that reproduces the issue?

Anton Venema
Frozen Mountain Software
604-227-2458 (Canada)
919-300-5520 (United States)