WebStack Source Code Repository

Paul Boddie

Jul 28, 2008, 12:09:54 PM7/28/08
to webstack-discuss
Hello,

It has been a very long time since I have been able to dedicate a
large uninterrupted block of time to WebStack, but steady progress has
been made on a few things since the last release, and although I had
promised myself that I'd finish a few things off before making another
announcement/release, I've been too busy with other work to tackle
those things.

So, what I've decided to do is to make a mirror of the source code
repository available in the following location:

https://hg.boddie.org.uk/WebStack

Currently, it's a read-only mirror, but there's always the possibility
to open up access to interested parties. Sadly, the first line of each
changelog entry is some relatively meaningless line introduced by
Tailor when converting the repository from CVS, but all the history
should be there.

On the schedule was a few updates to the authentication code in order
to support OpenID, but although I'm using WebStack continuously, I
haven't been able to justify spending time on OpenID features since
it's not central to anything I'm currently doing. In any case, I hope
anyone using WebStack finds the repository useful.

Paul

P.S. Sorry for the appearance of spam in the group. I've now banned
the individual concerned from the group.