URL

Anthony B

Apr 15, 2021, 8:58:31 AM4/15/21
to WebSocket++

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry if the answer to this question seems obvious to you since it may be a pretty basic stuff, but I've been digging the code and the forums and could not find it...

I implemented this tls server, working well so far, but now I need to know which full url path has been requested, in order for example to serve also the related scripts and so on. It is indeed displayed on the standard output, but I could not find where does this information come from and how to get it.

Thanks in advance and sorry if I did not see a repost.