WebRoar installed as gem but Unknown command

Bram P

Apr 27, 2011, 2:28:17 PM4/27/11
to WebROaR - Ruby Application Server
Hi,

I've installed WebRoar v. 0.5.0 and it is listed in the gem list as
well.
But when I try to run "gem webroar" or just "webroar" I get an
"Unknown command webroar".
What am I missing?

Dharmarth Shah

Apr 28, 2011, 2:16:58 AM4/28/11
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Are you able to access other rubygems executable? e.g. rake, rails etc

It looks like your PATH variable does not have directory where 'webroar' executable have been installed.

Execute 'gem env', you would get few key-value pair in output. In that you can find EXECUTABLE DIRECTORY. Please check 'webroar' executable in EXECUTABLE DIRECTORY.

Please let us know, if above doesn't work.

Thanks,
Dharmarth