https support for deployed applications?

Sven Walter

Dec 22, 2011, 4:33:42 AM12/22/11
to WebROaR - Ruby Application Server
hey guys,

i really love webroar. its fast and easy to handle.

i like to publish my site via http and https! but i can not find any
information about how to implement https support for a application.

could you get me some hints?

kind regards,
sven walter

Nikunj Limbaseeya

Dec 23, 2011, 1:43:01 AM12/23/11
to web...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sven,

I would like to thank you for using WebROaR.

There are multiple ways to implement https support in a Rails application. You would get many references on searchig the topic.Please refer these links:

We have used 'ssl_requirement' plugin for Admin Panel to secure 'login' and 'change password' page in admin controller.

You queries are welcomed.

Thank you,
Nikunj Limbaseeya