Web.py not sending response when started at boot

App Magnetics

Feb 19, 2017, 8:00:04 PM2/19/17
to web.py
Hi,

I have a small web.py based service running on Linux (OpenWRT) which works perfectly when started manually after boot OR when it's autostarted at boot without becoming a daemon. But when I run it with "&" sign, which means it becomes a daemon, server  is running, shows no errors but does not send responses.  We were able to track it down to wsgiserver2.py -> HTTPRequest.respond() - no response is sent to client.

Any ideas what to check to find the root cause?