We had a web.py sprint as part dev spritns of PyCon Pune.
There were 5 pull requests, out of which 4 are already merged. Here is the summary of the progress.
- Rhitik Bhatt - removed the empty pages from webpy.org
- Varun Purohit - Support PyMySQL driver for MySQL 
- Rohan Hazra - Fixed formatting of docstring of validip and fixed error in generating docs 
- pskanade - Added test cases for net.py using py.test 
- Eashan Kadam - support for mysql.connector (not merged yet) 
Thanks to all the contributors and the organizers of PyCon Pune for marking this happen.