looking for mssql links/resources

jeff denham

Mar 7, 2019, 2:04:10 PM3/7/19
to web.py
Good morning,

A series of pretty dumb moves has landed me in some hot water:   "here's an easy project, why not try out webpy for the first time? should be really straightforward!"

I'm looking for any links where folks have used MSSQL with webpy/apache/ubuntu, hopefully with newer versions.

After much effort, I was able to finally connect to MSSQL.

I am specifically looking for information related to calling stored procedures. This seems trivial with pymssql, of course pymssql does not seem to want to run at all in the standard way with webpy.

if anyone has ever seen a project somewehre doing this, or some fantastic documentation or resource, it would be much appreciated.

Suhas Patil

Mar 8, 2019, 2:35:26 AM3/8/19
to web.py
We have built  SaralStocks, an application for discovery of trending stocks by looking at technical indicators etc, using  web.py and MySQL on Ubuntu. However we have not used MSSQL. What troubles are you seeing with using pymssql with webpy?