rejected bean: no URL paths identified

Darin Perusich

Nov 25, 2015, 10:08:00 AM11/25/15
to webpasswordsafe
Hi All,

I'm attempting to configure ldapAuth against AD, which is failing, and
after setting logging to TRACE, I'm seeing messages in the logs that
it's rejected beans authnLdapTemplate, ldapAuthenticator,
authnLdapTemplate, and ldapAuthenticator with 'no URL paths
identified'.

I've attached the authenticator sections of the
webpasswordsafe-service.xml, the rest of the file content are the
defaults, and the ldap values are correct and I'm able to query the
directory using them with ldapsearch.

This is WPS 1.4, from git commit d133399, with OpenJDK 1.7.0_91,
tomcat 7.0.55, PostgreSQL 9.4, on SUSE Enterprise 12.

Any ideas on what's going on or next steps I should take in debugging?

--
Later,
Darin