Installation Requirements

lep...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2015, 10:16:34 AM10/27/15
to webpasswordsafe

I don't see installation requirements listed anywhere in the documentation.  Can someone tell me where I can find this information?  I'm guessing from what I'm reading so far is that this is an app for a Linux platform.

LeRoy

Gordon Tetlow

Oct 27, 2015, 10:46:57 AM10/27/15
to lep...@gmail.com, webpasswordsafe
It's a pretty generic Tomcat application. I don't know if there is anything Linux specific. I've tried it on MacOS and Linux successfully.

Gordon

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 7:16 AM, <lep...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't see installation requirements listed anywhere in the documentation.  Can someone tell me where I can find this information?  I'm guessing from what I'm reading so far is that this is an app for a Linux platform.

LeRoy

lep...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2015, 11:10:04 AM10/27/15
to webpasswordsafe, lep...@gmail.com

So it is just Tomcat running on any OS platform.  We generally use RHEL 6.3 or above or I guess you can run this on Windows 2012 or 2008.

LeRoy