Impossible to create entries in the past

1 view

Thierry

Jun 25, 2011, 1:06:53 PM6/25/11
to webos_...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've been using this wonderful tool for a few months, and I would like to thank rbtwhiz for providing it for free to the community !
Great tool, thanks...

In order to improve it, I wanted to report a bug I'm currently facing:
When trying to create fuel events "in the past", the tool does not allow me to save. Even if it makes sense regarding the initial setup of my car (I didn't try to create an entry with an odometer < initial odometer value, of course !)

Workaround:
Export to Google docs, create in Google docs, and Import back...

So, that's not critical...