Pre3 problem

jal...@altlaw.com

Oct 13, 2011, 7:26:51 AM10/13/11
to webos_rbtwhiz
I had to doctor my pre3, but my fuel has disappeared from the app
catalog. I dont mind waiting for the updates and sorting out the pre3
differences, but would like to reinstall the prior versionin the
meantime. Might you considr emailing me the ipk in theinterim so I
cna continue to keep my database up to date?

Thanks
Jim Altman

Rob (rbtwhiz)

Oct 14, 2011, 1:54:17 AM10/14/11
to webos_...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Jim.

What I'm working on doing right now (literally), provided there are no hiccups on HP's side during the submission process, is posting the 0.9.22 build of Fuel on the beta feed and enabling downloads for the Pre3 there. Functionally it will be the same as the build in the public feed for all of the other devices. This will allow those with a Pre3 device to download the app and use what still works while also allowing me to not only make it clear that there are [some known/some unknown] issues that need to be resolved before the standard release will allow a Pre3 to download it, but to address those issues separately.

-Rob

jal...@altlaw.com

Oct 17, 2011, 6:32:18 AM10/17/11
to webos_rbtwhiz