Fuel not available in AppCatalog

Tom

Dec 26, 2011, 4:30:29 AM12/26/11
to webos_rbtwhiz
Hello

I am a Pre 3 user from switzerland. After the Upgrade to the latest
WebOS version I am not able to install fuel again.

When I open tha Appcatalog and Search for the Application Fuel, the
result does not show the fuel application.

Even when I scroll throug all the apps I can't find fuel. Is there
something wrong?

Or is there an other way to download and install fuel on my Pre 3?

Cheers Tom

Rob (rbtwhiz)

Dec 30, 2011, 8:12:53 PM12/30/11
to webos_...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for the delayed response, Tom... I've been out of touch recently with the Holidays. Please take a look here for information on downloading Fuel for the Pre3.

-Rob

Tom

Dec 31, 2011, 4:01:55 AM12/31/11
to webos_rbtwhiz
Hi Rob

Thanks for your help. I was able to download the app.

Cheers Tom