Export 403.4 SSL Required Error

deerewright

Oct 4, 2011, 9:49:03 AM10/4/11
to webos_...@googlegroups.com
Hey Rob,

Glad to see your still working with fuel.  I'm still holding on to webOS for now.... I'm running fuel on  pre plus webOS 2.1, and a TouchPad w/3.0.2.  I don't know when this started, if it was moving to new webOS versions (from 4.1.5 on my pre), or if it just coincidental.  But, I just started receiving (yesterday, was my first attempt), trying to export from my touchpad, I get an error message: "An unknown error occurred.  403.4 SSL required".  I can connect and import just fine, but can't export from either my pre plus or the touchpad.  Was there a change with google, or is this another issue?

Let me know if you need any files uploaded to look at.

Thanks,

Chad Wright

Rob (rbtwhiz)

Oct 4, 2011, 10:44:33 AM10/4/11
to webos_...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Chad.

Looks to be widespread. A change that Google made (~ Sep 30) is causing it to fail. I'm looking into it, and I believe I've got it fixed. Initial tests look good.

Thanks for the heads up.

-Rob

Rob (rbtwhiz)

Oct 4, 2011, 11:33:09 PM10/4/11
to webos_...@googlegroups.com
Build 0.9.22 has been submitted to HP. Specifically addressed in this build are export/import errors; both the 403.4 SSL error and the error when a text field contains an ampersand ('&') character. Now we wait for HP to review the submission and post it to the App Catalog. Once I notice it in the catalog, I'll trigger the mechanism that notifies users that an update is available.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

-Rob

gizmo21

Oct 11, 2011, 6:25:33 PM10/11/11
to webos_rbtwhiz
Thx for still fixing these errors on webos (which is not your
maindevice now). I would just to support you, buy the not available
Plus version, or donate - but i can't find the paypal button. Perhaps
you just release hard work of the Pre3 version as paid app it seems to
rise interest in it: http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-3/302349-official-hp-pre3-apps-list-3.html#post3202237