Subsequent fillup with no odometer change caused fail

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

YNaught

未読、
2010/10/28 20:06:292010/10/28
To: webos_rbtwhiz
Let my eight year old "help" fill up my car, during fillup, he pushed
the flap on the pump that ends the transaction.

So I figured this is a good use for the "full tank" checkbox
(unchecked), and entered the info for the first transaction, then
began another transaction to FILL the tank.

However, software choked (I can't remember the error) on the next
entry; I had to lie on my odometer reading (added one mile) to get it
to accept next entry.

This bug is not something that should come up often, but still, I
reckon it should be easy enough to fix?

Rob (rbtwhiz)

未読、
2010/10/31 0:56:072010/10/31
To: webos_rbtwhiz
Apologies for not responding sooner on this. I appreciate you taking
the time to report the issue. I'll have to take a deeper look to see
if I can work something out without causing additional issues. The
cause for the error deals with database indexing, which is used to
help prevent duplicates and speed up data retrieval.

-Rob
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送