BETA: Fuel 0.9.18

Rob (rbtwhiz)

Oct 26, 2010, 4:00:00 AM10/26/10
to webos_rbtwhiz
I've just submitted a BETA version of Fuel to the Beta feed at Palm.
It should post sometime within the next 24 hours. There are several
new features, tweaks and bug fixes included in this build. Check out
the Change Logs on the companion site for more details.

Keep an eye on the following link to download it, once it posts:
http://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.rbtwhiz.fuel.beta

If testing goes as expected, this build should replace the official
public version by November 8, 2010. If any significant issues are
found, the BETA will be updated until I'm comfortable that those
issues are resolved.

-Rob