Fuel not to download on German Pre 3 Abb Catalog

P.C.

Apr 13, 2012, 1:37:13 PM4/13/12
to webos_rbtwhiz
Hi Rob,

I'm using Fuel since it first came out and was always content with it.
Now I changed my device, using a Pre 3. Unfortunately Fuel isn't
listed in my App Catalogue. I found a beta version for Pre 3, but
would be also happy to get a link to download the Pre - / Plus / 2
version.

Could you please help me?

Best wishes,
Erik

Eric Kegley

Apr 13, 2012, 2:02:21 PM4/13/12
to webos_...@googlegroups.com
Download "app tuckerbox" and you can download any free program from the palm catalogue through preware. Also, if you bought an app for you pre that is not supported for the Pre3 but is still in the catalogue, you can download it as well.

EK

Sent from my Palm Pre3 on AT&T

P.C.

Apr 13, 2012, 6:11:30 PM4/13/12
to webos_rbtwhiz
Hi,

thank you very much for your support. Tuckerbox works perfectly.
I also downloaded the Beta version but can't spot any differences. So
I would like to ask you to show me one or two.

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Erik

On 13 Apr., 20:02, "Eric Kegley" <enkeg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Download "app tuckerbox" and you can download any free program from the palm catalogue through preware. Also, if you bought an app for you pre that is not supported for the Pre3 but is still in the catalogue, you can download it as well.
> EKSent from my Palm Pre3 on AT&TOn Apr 13, 2012 12:37 PM, P.C. <true-c...@true-collins.com> wrote:Hi Rob,

Rob (rbtwhiz)

Apr 16, 2012, 9:25:28 PM4/16/12
to webos_...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Erik.

There are no functional differences between the current beta and the standard release. There are some known cosmetic issues, particularly with graphs, on the Pre3.  As I do not have one to test with, the Pre3 is not officially supported. I've made the app available through the beta feed for those who understand this and still want to use it.

Regards,

-Rob