Fuel for Pre3

Eric Kegley

Oct 13, 2011, 1:21:27 PM10/13/11
to webos_rbtwhiz
Rob,

Will you be marking Fuel as available for the Pre3? I love this app
and have been using it for a year and a half on my Preps. I recently
obtained a Pre3 and would love to continue using this great app.

Thanks,
EK

Rob (rbtwhiz)

Oct 14, 2011, 1:57:31 AM10/14/11
to webos_...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Eric.

As I mentioned moments ago in response to another member with a Pre3...

What I'm working on doing right now (literally), provided there are no hiccups on HP's side during the submission process, is posting the 0.9.22 build of Fuel on the beta feed and enabling downloads for the Pre3 there. Functionally it will be the same as the build in the public feed for all of the other devices. This will allow those with a Pre3 device to download the app and use what still works while also allowing me to not only make it clear that there are [some known/some unknown] issues that need to be resolved before the standard release will allow a Pre3 to download it, but to address those issues separately.

-Rob

Eric Kegley

Oct 14, 2011, 7:24:37 AM10/14/11
to webos_...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Rob. If you get Fuel plus out I will certainly buy it and support you.

Thanks,
EK

Sent from my Palm Pre3 on AT&T