BETA: Fuel 0.9.19

Rob (rbtwhiz)

Nov 12, 2010, 1:30:17 AM11/12/10
to webos_rbtwhiz
For those interested in testing the latest BETA version of Fuel, the
0.9.19 build is available from the beta feed (http://
developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.rbtwhiz.fuel.beta). This
particular build is in a testing cycle until November 22, 2010. Once
the testing cycle expires, you'll be able to export the captured data
but the various data input methods will stop functioning; if for no
other reason than to encourage users to move to the latest build - be
it a beta or release version.

If you do decide to download and use the build, I'd like to get your
feedback on the new features, bug fixes, etc. Whether its been trouble
free for you, and you love the new features, or you've run into a bug
that needs my attention, I'd like to know...

Thanks,
-Rob

Rob (rbtwhiz)

Nov 15, 2010, 4:44:06 PM11/15/10
to webos_rbtwhiz
The BETA build has been updated to 0.9.20. The expiration date is the
same.

-Rob

Ana Isabel Sacristan

Nov 16, 2010, 12:55:26 AM11/16/10
to webos_...@googlegroups.com
I've been able to install this version on my Pre 1.4.0. I will be
testing it in the next few days. Will let you know what happens.

Thanks again
Ana